The easy to use HOOK² 5x SplitShot fishfinder offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar.
HOOK² 5x features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, Broadband coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a simple and accurate GPS receiver. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
Be free to focus on fishing with Autotuning sonar, a new feature that actively adjusts sonar settings as fishing conditions change. You just fish and let HOOK² take care of sonar performance – performance powered by SplitShot two-in-one sonar.
Anglers will cover more water in less time and find fish and fish-holding structure more easily with SplitShot two-in-one sonar. SplitShot features wide-angle, Broadband sonar—with double the sonar coverage of most fishfinders—and DownScan Imaging™.
Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with the simple and accurate GPS Plotter built into HOOK2 5x SplitShot.
- 5" diagonal SolarMAX™ Display: Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display. For more about the new technology behind the IPS display used in the Hook2, see our West Advisor article: Amazing New IPS Displays for Marine Electronics.
- Automated sonar settings: You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK² Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad: Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- Splitshot 2-in-1 Sonar with Broadband, SideScan and DownScan Imaging™: SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in GPS: Save waypoints, follow trails and navigate to your favorite fishing spot with a simple and accurate GPS. No chartplotting or mapping capabilities.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation: Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.
What's in the Box
- Display unit
- Bracket mounting kit (Bracket, 2x knobs, 4x screws, self-tapping #10 X 3/4 PN HD SS)
- Cable and fuse kit (Power cable, Fuse and fuse holder)
- Document package
HOOK² 5x Fishfinder/GPS with SplitShot Transducer
|Diagonal Screen Size||5 Inches|
|Dimensions||7.31" Width x 4.38" Height x 3.28" Depth|
|Display Type||WVGA Color TFT LCD|
|Maximum Depth||Broadband: 500 Feet (152m)
DownScan: 300 Feet (91.4m)
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Specific Transducer||SplitShot 2-in-1|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
|GPS||Internal high-sensitivity WAAS+ EGNOS+ MSAS|